Compliance Training Online®'s Privacy Practices on the Internet and Our Commitment to Privacy
- Compliance Training Online®'s Privacy Practices on the Internet and Our Commitment to Privacy
- Compliance Training Online® is dedicated to the right of your privacy and data security on the Web. We are committed to handling the information you provide responsibly. We will take every prudent and practical step to safeguard your personal information and its use.
- Compliance Training Online® promises to utilize all commercially reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of your aggregated and personally identifiable information to third parties, except as you permit, or as may be required by law. Compliance Training Online® will never sell user information for marketing purposes to outside third parties.*
- How We Collect Information
- We collect user information through the use of "cookies" (see more details on cookies below) and through data submitted by you. We use this data to help track user trends and behaviors in order to better serve you and provide a meaningful and beneficial user experience as well as design new products and services that are of value to you.
- The Types of Information We Collect
- When you register on Compliance Training Online® we ask you to create a username and password which you can then use during future log-ins on the site. This information is stored in our database as unique identifiers, and allows us to deliver the products and services to which you have subscribed.
- If you wish to purchase products and services available online, we ask that you provide us with credit card information for billing purposes. But we do NOT store any of your credit card information.
- If you are filling out an online form on the Compliance Training Online® site, we may ask for additional demographic and contact information. This information may be used to learn more about the types of users accessing the site and to help us provide you with services and products you will find valuable.
- How We Use Collected Information:
- To ensure our clients have access to their products and services
- To help us understand who is using our Web site and why
- To fulfill orders for products and services
- To improve overall user experience on our site through better functionality and design
- To gain user feedback to provide relevant content and services
- To collect user statistics and trends
- A cookie is a small piece of computer code that enables Web servers to "identify" visitors. When a user visits a Web site that uses cookie technology, the Web site adds a cookie to the user's browser that includes identification information, which is then stored on the user's desktop. Each time the user initiates a session on our Web site, the site sets the cookie in order to identify the user and his/her access privileges on the site. Cookies can contain only as much information as you provide to the site.
- You have the ability to delete cookie files from your hard drive at any time. However, you should know that cookies may be necessary to provide you access to content or features available on Compliance Training Online®. Compliance Training Online® uses cookie technology to enable users who register to move quickly and securely through access-controlled areas of the site.
- Data Security
- Compliance Training Online® provides its registered users with a secure online experience by utilizing a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Credit Card information is not retained by Compliance Training Online®. All sensitive information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Business Relationships
- Compliance Training Online® contains links to other Web sites. Unfortunately, Compliance Training Online® can not be responsible for the privacy practices or content of such Web sites, and therefore we advise you to use caution when submitting personal information online.
- How to Contact Us
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us in the U.S. at +1 (512) 410-7335 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST).
- *Compliance Training Online® will take all commercially reasonable precautions to safeguard user information but, in the event of disclosure, Compliance Training Online® will not be liable for any damages the user may experience.
THE BEST ONLINE TRAINING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE
Your time is valuable. We've designed our site to be as fast as possible.
Easy to use
You'll never get lost or confused with us.
There's no waiting period. Begin the course as soon as you sign up.
Internet connection and a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Up to date
We update our courses as soon as new regulations come out.